Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
Quiet, negative air pressure machine provides HEPA filtration as required by the CDC for use in healthcare environments, and is also excellent for first response shelters and mobile hospitals. Construction-grade high-capacity machine can also switch to bag filtration to collect bulk dust from cutting or grinding of concrete, wood or plaster. Use as a stand-alone unit or pair with any ECU™ product to control airborne contaminants. Additional filters sold separately.
- Negative Air Machine
- Motor 2 Speed Thermally Protected
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 13.8
- Height 31"
- Length 35"
- Width 26"
- Air Flow with HEPA Filter 1000 to 2000 cfm
- Filtration HEPA
- Main Filter Size 24" x 24" x 11-1/2"
- Prefilter Size 24" x 24" x 2"
- Prefilter Type Two-Stage Poly
- Discharge Dia. 12"
- Decibels 70
- Vacuum Gauge 0" to 5" W.C.
- Construction Aluminum
- Net Weight 125 lb.
- Includes Primary/Secondary HEPA Filter